Your Trusted Health Care Solutions Advisory Firm
We started the Institute for Integrated Healthcare to be a unique, high-quality service. Our aim is to focus attention on solutions in the health care industry. We have been helping businesses in health care and other related industries across the U.S. for more than a decade in making change happen.
Dr. Vogenberg is the principal of the Institute for Integrated Healthcare in Greenville, SC—formerly located in Providence, RI and Boston, MA. Together with his associates from the business, clinical, and scientific communities, he focuses on:
- Commercial employee benefits
- Care delivery
- Outcomes research
- Strategic benefit consulting on medical-legal, clinical, or economic issues in commercial health care
Efforts for self-funded employers include innovative contracting, compliance, and holistic care cost management to drive high-performing plans.
Dr. Vogenberg has held various business and clinical positions in the managed oversight of health care delivery. He has also determined, designed, and developed health services that are high-efficiency and high-performing across the country.
His work on commercial/employer benefits and care delivery issues includes products, books, papers, and presentations in peer-reviewed and non-peer reviewed venues. Dr. Vogenberg has also published and presented widely on clinical effectiveness, real-world economic outcomes, law, policy and regulation, organizational and patient behavior, continuum of care concepts, and insurance innovation. He continues to be the subject of articles and interviews about market changes and innovation.
- Invited Reviewer or Contributor: American Health & Drug Benefits (AmHDB), Journal of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists, Managed Care Executive, among others
- Current Employer Section Editor, Journal of AVBCC to VBBC On-Line; and Employer live programming
- Co-authored the #1 read article for 2019 in VBCC
- Past Editorial Review Board, Managed Care, The Consultant Pharmacist
- Past Editor, Health Law Column for the Peer Reviewed Journal P&T
- B. Sc. – Major in Pharmacy (University of Rhode Island, College of Pharmacy, Kingston, RI)
- M. Ed. – Major in (Healthcare) Management (Antioch University, IOE, Cambridge, MA)
- Ph.D. – Major in Healthcare Management (Century University, Albuquerque, NM)
- Ancillary Services Consultant Pharmacist for Department of Health and Human Services-Health Resources and Services Administration (DHHS-HRSA)/John Snow Inc.
- Assistant Professor in Health Management at Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Science (MCPHS) University
- Senior Vice President, Aon Consulting North America
- Adjunct Faculty Member at Rutgers University, the University of Illinois-Chicago, and the University of Rhode Island
- Board Chair for the Employer-Provider Interface Council of the Hospital Quality Foundation
- Co-Leader, National Employer Biologics and Specialty Initiative with the Midwest Business Group on Health
- Fellow of the Foundation for Health Smart Consumers
- Board Chair, Employer-Provider Interface Council (EPIC) of the non-profit Hospital Quality Foundation (HQF)
- Co-Chairperson, Association for Value-Based Cancer Care (AVBCC), Annual Meetings then Section Chair, AVBCC Annual
- Past President, Rotary Club of Greenville City Center (2 terms)
- Past Chairperson, STAT Committee on Professional Services Reimbursement and Legislative Empowerment, American Pharmaceutical Association
- Past Chairperson, Education Committee, AMCP
- Past Chairperson, Employer/Insurer Perspective Working Group; and Clinical SIG, International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR)
- American Society of Health Systems Pharmacists (Fellow)
- Dr. Norman Campbell Award for Ethics and Excellence in Health Care, University of Rhode Island (URI), May 2011
- Innovative Practitioner of the Year Award, RIPA, 2009
- Rotary Club of Greenville City Center, SC (Paul Harris Fellow, Board member, Past President, and other Club Leadership Positions)
- Rotary Leadership Institute (2017 Graduate)
Institute for Integrated Healthcare
19 Conestee Ave, PO Box 8215, Greenville, SC 29604
Phone (Office): 864-438-1770
Now a member of Serendipity Labs, Traction St., Greenville, SC