Your Trusted Health Care Consulting Firm
We started the Institute for Integrated Healthcare to be a unique, high-quality service. Our aim is to focus attention on solutions in the health care industry. We have been serving businesses in health care and other industries for more than 12 years.
Dr. Vogenberg is the principal of the Institute for Integrated Healthcare in Greenville, SC—formerly located in Providence, RI and Boston, MA. Together with his associates from the business, clinical, and scientific communities, he focuses on:
- Commercial employee benefits
- Care delivery
- Outcomes research
- Strategic benefit consulting on medical-legal, clinical, or economic issues in commercial health care
Efforts for self-funded employers include innovative contracting, compliance, and holistic care cost management to drive high-performing plans.
Dr. Vogenberg has held various business and clinical positions in the managed oversight of health care delivery. He has also determined, designed, and developed health services that are high-efficiency and high-performing across the country.
His work on commercial/employer benefits and care delivery issues includes products, books, papers, and presentations in peer-reviewed and non-peer reviewed venues. Dr. Vogenberg has also published and presented widely on clinical effectiveness, real-world economic outcomes, law, policy and regulation, organizational and patient behavior, continuum of care concepts, and insurance innovation. He continues to be the subject of articles and interviews about market changes and innovation.
- Invited Reviewer, American Health & Drug Benefits, Journal of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Employer Section Editor, Journal of AVBCC Then VBBC On-Line
- Editorial Review Board, Managed Care, The Consultant Pharmacist
- Editor, Health Law Column for the Peer Reviewed Journal P&T
- B. Sc. – Major in Pharmacy (University of Rhode Island, College of Pharmacy, Kingston, RI)
- M. Ed. – Major in (Healthcare) Management (Antioch University, IOE, Cambridge, MA)
- Ph.D. – Major in Healthcare Management (Century University, Albuquerque, NM)
- Ancillary Services Consultant Pharmacist for Department of Health and Human Services-Health Resources and Services Administration (DHHS-HRSA)/John Snow Inc.
- Assistant Professor in Health Management at Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Science (MCPHS) University
- Senior Vice President, Aon Consulting North America
- Adjunct Faculty Member at Rutgers University, the University of Illinois-Chicago, and the University of Rhode Island
- Board Chair for the Employer-Provider Interface Council of the Hospital Quality Foundation
- Co-Leader, National Employer Biologics and Specialty Initiative With the Midwest Business Group on Health
- Fellow of the Foundation for Health Smart Consumers
- Section Chair, Association for Value-Based Cancer Care (AVBCC)
- Co-Chairperson, Association for Value-Based Cancer Care (AVBCC), Annual Meetings
- Chairperson, STAT Committee on Professional Services Reimbursement and Legislative Empowerment, American Pharmaceutical Association
- Chairperson, Clinical SIG, ISPOR
- Chairperson, Employer/Insurer Perspective Working Group, International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR)
- American Society of Health Systems Pharmacists (Fellow)
- Dr. Norman Campbell Award for Ethics and Excellence in Health Care, University of Rhode Island (URI), May 2011
- Innovative Practitioner of the Year Award, RIPA, 2009
- Rotary Club of North Greenville, SC (Paul Harris Fellow, Board and Club Leadership Positions)
- Rotary Leadership Institute (2017 Graduate)
Institute for Integrated Healthcare
1521 Laurens Road, Box 17217, Greenville, SC 29606-8217
Phone (Office): 864-438-1770