Our Upcoming Events and Educational Lectures
Recent and Upcoming Events
June EPIC - 1st Annual Leadership Conference, Rutgers Piscataway campus
June MBGH - Employer Forum on Pharmacy Related Benefits: Oncology & Genomic Medicine, Chicago
June MBGH - National Initiative Multi-stakeholder Meeting, Chicago
September - AMCP Forum, Washington, D.C. "Digital Therapeutics"
2019 - 2020
October - CBI CoPay & Accumulator Program, Philadelphia
TBD - MS & SC Coalition programs
February - EPIC leadership Conference: Economic Development & Healthcare, Greenville
No additional live or web events currently scheduled. Check back for events currently being planned.
- Integrated Pharmacy Benefits for Specialty Pharmaceuticals: Access and Management
- Pharmacy Benefits for Nonspecialty Drugs: Access and Management
- Both authored by Dr. Vogenberg available online at the Access Market Intelligence website: Currently, the Pharmacy Benefit ebooks and Glossary are available on Amazon or the AMI website for immediate purchase and download: https://accessmarketintell.com/product-category/ebooks or click https://bit.ly/2DlOtHv.
- These new 2019 books were developed for use by all healthcare industry and related professionals who want to better understand drug benefit management, and how to “follow the money” throughout the managed benefit system."
- Look for published papers or commentary throughout the year in several peer-reviewed journals, along with interviews in other health care print publications.
We believe that our combined knowledge and deep experience will achieve remarkable results for our clients. Satisfaction shown through a long-standing base of clients confirms that belief.
Join us in leadership to success by contacting our USA office that can be reached by email, phone or regular mail:
1521 Laurens Road, Box 17217,
Greenville, SC 29606-8217