Our Upcoming Events and Educational Lectures
Recent and Upcoming Events
EPIC - 1st Annual Leadership Conference, Rutgers Piscataway campus
MBGH - Employer Forum on Pharmacy Related Benefits: Oncology & Genomic Medicine Chicago; and National Initiative Multi-stakeholder Meeting, Chicago
AMCP Forum, Washington, D.C. "Digital Therapeutics"
ISPOR Annual Meeting, Insights & Tool for Employer Plan Benefit Decision-making, New Orleans
CBI CoPay & Accumulator Program, Philadelphia
PBMI Annual Meeting, Employer Tool for Benefit Decision-making, Orlando
WellSpent, an EPIC leadership Conference: Linking Economic Development & Healthcare, Greenville
MBGH - Pharmacy Learning Network; 2020 Multi-stakeholder Specialty Drug Initiative Virtual Meetings
No additional live or virtual events currently scheduled. Check back for events currently being planned.
- Integrated Pharmacy Benefits for Specialty Pharmaceuticals: Access and Management
- Pharmacy Benefits for Nonspecialty Drugs: Access and Management
- Both authored by Dr. Vogenberg available online at the Access Market Intelligence website: Currently, the Pharmacy Benefit ebooks and Glossary are available on Amazon or the AMI website for immediate purchase and download: https://accessmarketintell.com/product-category/ebooks or click https://bit.ly/2DlOtHv.
- These latest e-books were developed for use by all healthcare industry and related professionals who want to better understand drug benefit management, and how to “follow the money” throughout the managed benefit system."
- Look for published papers or commentary throughout the year in several peer-reviewed journals, along with interviews in other health care print publications.
We believe that our combined knowledge, collaborations and deep experience will achieve remarkable results for our clients. Satisfaction shown through a long-standing base of clients confirms that belief.
Join us in leadership to success around making change happen by contacting our USA office that can be reached by email, phone or regular mail:
19 Conestee Ave, Box 8215, Greenville, SC 29604-8215