Health Care Consulting
Services for Businesses
Health care benefits, insurance coverage regulations, and doing business in the health care industry can be complicated. At the Institute for Integrated Healthcare, we understand your challenges. To help you overcome them, we offer our expertise in:
Our firm specializes in providing high-quality health care-related consulting and marketing insight services. Call or email us to learn more about what we can do for you. If you wish to see some of our collaborative efforts through co-leadership and the production of the National Employer Initiative on Biologics and Specialty Drugs and the employer plan sponsor toolkit, visit www.specialtyrxtoolkit.com.
We are thought leaders in learning, education, and market insights. You’ve got questions about the complex world of health care, and we’ve got the answers. You can access them and other pieces of helpful information through our shared web portal.
We collaborate with The Hospital Quality Foundation (HQF), assemble innovators and decision-makers in unique ways within targeted sectors. It is committed to helping stakeholders by moving the needle toward positive market change. To learn more, visit http://hospitalqualityfoundation.org/advisory-board and http://hqf-epic.org.
Our firm collaborates with Access Market Intelligence and the HQF by applying health care management intelligence to your strategic business decisions.
Areas of Expertise Includes
- Health Benefits & Strategy
- Health Care Compliance & Consulting
- Health Economics & Insurance
- Health Policy & Law
- Insight Reports & Market Research
- Medical Benefit Management
- Training & Educational Books
Academic Partnerships Include
- Jefferson University (Pennsylvania)
- Rutgers University (New Jersey)
- University of Illinois at Chicago (Illinois)
- University of Rhode Island (Rhode Island)
Organization Collaborators Include
- Association for Value-Based Cancer Care
- Case Management Society of America
- Florida Health Care Coalition
- Foundation for Health Smart Consumers
- Hospital Quality Foundation
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
- Mid-America Coalition on Health Care
- Midwest Business Group on Health
- Mississippi Business Group on Health
- Northeast Business Group on Health
- South Carolina Business Coalition on Health
Media Publication Collaborators Include